Notice On Disclaimer
When the product is shipped, the ownership of the product will be transferred to you. We are not responsible for the delivery delay of the goods due to customs policies or tariffs or flight delays, etc. The time of international mailing may also be extended by different factors. , Such as Christmas, Lunar New Year, Easter and other long holidays or strikes. Although AMED cannot guarantee that the delivery time will not be delayed, we will do our best to process and ship your order as soon as possible.
*Delivery time may be delayed due to repeated verification of credit card information between the AMED website and the bank.
*Please note: Due to the long time required for customs inspection in some regions or under certain circumstances, the delivery time of some orders may take a long time.
*If you encounter the above situation, please contact the relevant courier company to check the progress of the cargo delivery.
Local Shopping Terms
Online customer must agree and accept the following order terms offered by A Medical Hong Kong Limited (hereinafter referred to as AMED) in order to enjoy the online ordering and delivery service. This term applies to Hong Kong and elsewhere.
• For local delivery orders, our company uses SF Express in Hong Kong and the HK Post office for overseas delivery. AMED, and therefore, your order, are bound by the terms and conditions of related 3rd party shipper. You may request to refer to these Terms and Conditions. AMED is not responsible for the shipper’s performance or related misconduct. Int the event that SF Express (or the supplier in some special case) or post office cannot contact you for delivery within a month, AMED could cancel your order and we would not refund to you.
Remarks for Overseas Order/Shipment:
(1) When ordering from AMED you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all the laws and requirements of the country in which you are receiving the items. Your orders may be subject to import duties and/or taxes and any additional charges for custom clearance must be borne by you. AMED has no control over these charges and does not assume responsibility for the ordered goods meeting local customs laws and/or duties and taxes. Custom policies vary widely from country to country, and you should contact your local customs office for further information.
(2) When you press “confirmed” to place your order, it means you agree to accept the responsibility for the import duties and/or tax, additional charge and Import Trade Declaration for custom clearance.
(3) Although delivery time for “Speedpost” shipping is faster, but many of our customers reported that their parcels sent by “Speedpost” shipping are usually being held by customs which delays the delivery. Please be reminded that AMED will not pay, nor be held responsible, for any customs and duties.
(4) If the items are rejected to be collected by customer and returned to AMED, customer should pay for the shipping charges (including send out & return shipment), handling charges and a re-stocking fee (15% of the order total price). The balance will then be refunded back to customer.
NOTE: As import duties and/or taxes and any additional charges for custom clearance must comply with the laws and requirements of the country, we MUST provide the product value for the customs clearance. In addition, some of the countries requested to attach the product details with value outside the parcel, thus, we will NOT amend the product value in any circumstances .
Special Arrangement during 2019-nCoV: Actual dispatch time will depend on special circumstances at the time and AMED may not be able to provide notice for special delay. Please contact [email protected] or WhatsApp 9853 8168 for enquiries.
*The above content is subject to the Chinese version
*AMED reserves the right to make the final decision
Last updated on May 2021
More Detail: https://amedical.com.hk/terms_conditions/